Always Best Care named fastest growing senior care franchise system in America by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Over 130 franchises in 34 states including 30 Area representatives
- Over 40 Area Representative Market’s available
- Over 600 franchises available – in every Market
THE ALWAYS BEST CARE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
1. Additional revenue stream from Assisted Living Placement Services.
-Immediate significant revenue potential, local credibility and visibility with all referral sources.
-Enhanced services for families create additional revenue from the same referral sources.
-While local competitors are waiting for a license ABC franchise owners drive revenue!
2. Area Representatives for LOCAL Leadership; A BIG ABC advantage for franchisees!
Always Best Care provides a powerful combination of both corporate and local support:
-Corporate Support: Starts with 12-weeks including; sales performance metrics, marketing, national accounts, turn-key operating technology, national research associations, system wide benchmarking and third party customer satisfaction support.
-Local Support: Local Area Representative will provide ongoing strategic planning, mentoring, communications and team building with a vested interest in the franchisees success.
-This adds tremendous value to the franchise opportunity and during our sales process!
3. Expand the franchise to provide skilled home care, but do it wisely.
-ABC franchisees expand to skilled services after achieving $500,000 in annual revenue to avoid the risk of unnecessary overhead until it is justified by business growth.
-Skilled services require significant relationships and trust that must be earned over time.