Homewatch CareGivers – Celebrating 30 Years – The Power of Care
“Everything the franchisor told me about my business and anticipated growth has happened. I have followed their advice and my business is tracking exactly as expected.”
Kathryn Parks, Franchise Owner, Columbia, MD
The Homewatch CareGivers brand has been serving clients and their families for over 30 years with its proven model. Our wide range of medical and non-medical services enables you to care for clients of all ages!
Homewatch CareGivers can service all needs of the senior market, as well as care for others who are recovering or rehabilitating. Homewatch CareGivers has robust relations with several national accounts and strategic partnerships in the long term care industry.
Homewatch CareGivers University is a critical tool utilized by our network of 181 locations to supply quality, professional and accredited (US) courses to caregivers around the world. Our unique Pathways to Memory program is designed to provide specialized services to individuals living with Alzheimer’s/ Dementia.
Homewatch CareGivers Key Differentiators:
· 30 years experience
· Full range of services
· Care for ALL ages
· Robust national accounts and national referralpartner relationships
· Homewatch CareGivers University- robust caregiver training program
· Chronic and After Care programs
· Pathways to Memory T Targeted Lifestyle Enhancement for people living with Alzheimer’s/ Dementia
· The Item 19 in our Franchise Disclosure Document, “Financial Performance Representations” illustrates the financial strength of our franchisees
Our complete list of Revenue Streams:
· Companion Care
· Personal Care (physical assistance to help with all Activities of Daily Living, such as locomotion, bathing, toileting, etc.)
· Comprehensive Personal Care (care for those who have advanced issues such as feeding tubes, oxygen tank dependence, IV dependence, bedridden, catheters, colostomy bags, etc.)
· Care Management (orchestrating care between the client, their families and medical facilities)
· Transportation Services
· Medical Staffing Services to nursing homes, hospitals, clinics, home health agencies, etc·
· Telehealth (distress response and remote monitoring systems, automated medication dispensing units, etc)
· Veteran’s Outreach Program
· Medical Tourism Program
· Pathways to Memory® – a proprietary memory enhancement program for those with early stage dementia/Alzheimer’s Disease
· Work Life Home Care® – a back-up care program marketed to small to medium businesses in your market enabling employers to provide back-up child care/elder care to their employees as a benefit (reduces absenteeism)
· Strong National Accounts based referral programs – Provider Networks, Strategic Alliance Partnerships & Referral Sources all help push clients to Homewatch.