Jon’Ric International is the pioneer of the upscale franchise “Specialty Spa” and to offer co-branding. We hold a strong position in the Beauty and Wellness Industry, with high quality of services and products. Jon’Ric International is only selectively distributing salon & day spa franchises and license agreements after careful due diligence of applicants for national and international development. We only accept individuals or groups with a solid business and financial background to carry the Jon’Ric name.
Advantages and benefits…
We offer unique advantages and benefits that are rarely found in the industry anywhere else. Our highest standards set the framework of requirements to become a member of the Jon’Ric franchise. The following illustrates our guiding principles:
A successful franchise requires a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquid assets of $150,000. The average initial investment for a standard 1,000 to 3,000 square foot location, depending on equipment selection, condition of site and landlord leasehold improvement allowance, ranges between $96,500 and $350,000. The franchisee’s initial investment includes the franchise or license fee (see below), complete interior layout and design, tenant leasehold improvements, equipment and fixtures, opening inventory, rent and security deposits, initial training for franchisee and manager, professional fees and working capital.
We provide ongoing assistance…
· Computer system to manage and control the operations
· Protected territory agreements and opportunity for multiple locations
· Professional site selection guidance program
· Relationships with top commercial realtors and National Mall and Shopping Center developers
· Complete interior layout and design, with detailed floor plans utilizing AutoCAD & SmartDraw
· Service and product innovations on a regular basis
· High quality merchandising with Jon’Ric Signature Products as well as national branded lines
· Shared Buying Power Advantages with Approved Suppliers
· Constantly updated advertisement and promotion materials
· Grand opening on-site assistance