The LDA is proud to announce a continuing education program designed specifically for dentists who plan to retire within the next 10 years. The course is tailored to assist you in choosing the
path towards retirement that best suits your financial and emotional needs.
- Upon completion of this course, attendees will have a better understanding of:
- Different choices available for transition based on age, income requirements, personal debt,and your retirement planning.
- If and when an associate is needed.
- Factors determining if seller can continue to work after the sale.
- Financial controls and contracts needed to preserve practice value.
- Items that may increase or decrease your practice value.
- Long term transition planning and financial planning.
- Death and Disability planning.
* The Louisiana Dental Association (LDA) is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of
continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a
C.E. provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp. The LDA designates this activity for five (5) practice management credits.
Fees, Deadline, and Cancellation Policy:
The seminar includes a buffet luncheon at Jubans Restaurant. Seating is limited and reservations are necessary. The fee is $30 for LDA members and $40 for non-LDA members. Your spouse or nondentist
significant other may attend for a $25 fee. Complete refunds are honored up to 15 days prior to the seminar and in the case of a serious illness or accident.
Reservations will be accepted through May 16th, unless capacity is reached. Please make your tax deductible check payable to the LDA.
Gretchen Lovelace, M.S., CFP – President of ADS Lovelace and Associates, Inc.
Gretchen just completed her two-year term as the national president of ADS Transitions. Gretchen’s discussion will include office financial controls, practice valuation concerns, and
Preston Lovelace, JD, MS – Vice President of ADS Lovelace and Associates, Inc., and is a member of both the Louisiana State Bar and United States Patent Bar. Preston’s discussion
will include death and disability planning and long-term transition legalities.
Stormy Blair, AU – Vice President of Robert Ellis and Associates. Stormy Blair has over 30 years experience in the life/health and property/casualty insurance business
specializing in the insurance needs of health care professionals. Stormy’s discussion will include information about death and disability planning and insurances.
Matt Adrian – Vice President, Bank of America- Matt has been handling dental acquisitions for 10 years, with over 800 completed transactions. Matt will share what to
look for in a lender and how to secure financing for a practice transition. Matt’s discussion will include information on practice financing, debt consolidation, equipment purchases,
and practice transitions.
Practice Value Optimization Seminar
May 24, 2013
Time: Registration: 9:00am Seminar: 9:30am – 3:00pm (5 hours CE credit)
Place: Jubans Restaurant; 3739 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Program advertising sponsored by: Bank of America Practice Solutions & ADS Lovelace and Associates, Inc.
Email Gretchen Lovelace at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225-892-5135 to enroll.
You may also fax your enrollment to 225-927-8115.
Cell phone number:________________________________________________________
1. Please mail your check (made payable to LDA) to:
2120 Rue Bienvenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
2. Provide your Credit Card information:
Type of Card: Visa American Express Discover
Card Number: ____________________________________Expiration Date:________________
YOU WILL RECEIVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR RESERVATION WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS