Overview of the Business:
The Alternative Board is an exclusive, membership-based organization that helps business leaders achieve more – more profitability, productivity, and personal fulfillment.
As TAB-Certified Facilitator/Coaches, franchise owners lead monthly peer advisory board meetings and provide business coaching and consulting to individual members and their companies.
Our ideal candidate:
Our most successful franchisees possess several of the following attributes:
• Motivated and driven to succeed
• Possess strong business development aptitude
• Enjoy prominence and prestige in their community
• Passionate about helping business owners succeed
• Comfortable making group presentations
• Minimum of seven years of business executive or consulting experience
Function of the Owner/Daily Tasks:
• Facilitate monthly peer advisory board meetings, comprised of up to 10 members on each board. Members are typically business owners, CEOs, presidents and key executives. Members share issues and give real-world, practical advice on how to solve challenges and seize new opportunities.
• Conduct individual monthly coaching sessions with each member. TAB has proprietary tools and processes to deliver value to members.
• Present the TAB process and membership benefits to prospective members both in group and one-on-one settings.